|I don't know... I guess...|
BuggyI'm sorry I made it too obviousBuggy by SurvivingExtinction
I never intended for you to find out
Before I told you
The one cheap rose
The one shy smile
That you actually smiled back at
And that moment
That split second
My heart actually felt alive
Because I could feel it beating so loud
That I couldn't hear myself thinking over it
And I couldn't utter a breath before seeing you walk away with that rose in your hand
Even in the crowd I could still see your hair bouncing further and further
And it took me a while to realize I was still smiling
And that I held a cupcake in my hands
But I made it too obvious
I never intended for you to find out
But you did
That one message
Did no damage
Just yet because my brain was still so happy
They were honest
Your every word
But I couldn't comprehend it just yet
You said I wasn't too subtle about it
You said I was obvious enough
And I wish I knew back then the meaning of unrequited
Because I foolishly kept talking to you thinking you'd actually listen
But you were right to say w
Stone AngelsEvery one can be an angelStone Angels by SurvivingExtinction
But our wings would be too much
Too much a burden for our frail spines
From sleeping on stones
Replacing their bones
With rocks that crumble when touched
Every added virtue an added load
It's astonishing we can keep going the mile
With a simple goal in mind
Never a look behind
Unless it's a necessity to make us smile
But in a world where democracy in an illusion
Promised by masqueraders on their pendulum swings
If only we had the choice to
Dethrone the clowns
Burn their golden crowns
We could finally claim our rightful wings
One of feathers
One of leather
And do the right thing
It's not a matter of words, but a matter of voice
So listen to it and make your choice
Everyone can be a demon
But our horns would be too much
Too much a burden for our frail minds
From burning skin on brimstone
Breaking every bone
With sticks and stones
That burn when touched
Every added sin an added load
It’s incredible we can’t take a turn
With a simple goal in mind
001. Real Name: Abrar
002. Nickname: Leech
003. Zodiac Sign: Leo
004. Male Or Female: Male
005. Elementary School: In the past
006. Middle School: In the past
007. High School: Kinda in the past now
008. Hair Color: Black
009. Long Or Short: Short (I'll assume that is is referring to the length of my hair. =__=")
010. Loud Or Quiet: Depends...
011. Sweats Or Jeans: I prefer anything comfy :/
012. Phone Or Camera: Phone
013. Health Freak: Nope
014. Drink Or Smoke: Do I sound like I want to die young?
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: If that means conflicting feelings, yes
016. Political Orientation: I don't really care about politics much
017. Piercings: None
018. Tattoos: None
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. Airplane: Yes
020. Car Accident: Yes
021. Fist Fight: Yes
022. First Piercing: I thought I said I don't have any...
023. First Best Friend: A dude who lived next door when I was like 5. He was crazy about Pokemon.
024. First Instrument Played: Guitar!
025. First Award: Back in the day when I was skinny and athletic, I got second place in a race. Closest thing to victory I've ever tasted.
026. First Crush: Jessica Alba. I won't lie, I have too many celeb crushes.
027. First Language: Bengali, native language of Bangladesh.
028. First Big Vacation: Staying home for three months from chicken pox!
029. Last Person You Talked To Online Or In Real Life: My sister
030. Last Person You Texted: No-Aengel
031. Last Person You Watched: On DA? Or with my actual eyes?
032. Last Food You Ate: A spoonful of honey. :3
033. Last Movie You Watched: ParaNorman.
034. Last Song You listened To: Nexus Legion by Kryptos.
035. Last Thing You Bought: A book for my uncle.
036. Last Person You Hugged: My sister.
037. Food: Noodles
038. Drinks: Gatorade
039. Clothing: Anything that fits me. I'm obese. :/
040. Book: Manga reader for life!
041. Colour: Green. Sometimes red.
042. Flower: Hydrangea
043: Music: Anything with a sweet guitar lick. Not necessarily metal.
044. Movies: Action! And animation.
045. Shoes: Mossimo. Japan rocks!
046. Subjects: English and Maths. I'm a nerd.
IN THE PAST YEAR I ... : "X" is for "yes"
047.  Kissed In The Rain.
048.  Celebrated Halloween.
049. [x] Had My Heart Broken.
050.  Went Over The Minutes On My Cell Phone.
051.  Had Someone Question My Sexual Orientation.
052.  Came Out Of The Closet.
053.  Got Pregnant.
054.  Had An Abortion.
055.  Did Something I Regretted.
056.  Broke A Promise.
057. [x] Kept A Secret.
058. [x] Pretended To Be Happy.
059.  Met Someone Who Changed My Life.
060. [x] Pretended To Be Sick.
061.  Left The Country.
062.  Tried Something I Normally Wouldn't Like, And Liked It.
063.  Cried Over The Silliest Thing.
064. [x] Ran A Mile.
065.  Went To The Beach.
066. [x] Stayed Single.
067. Eating: Nothing...
068. Drinking: Nothing...
069. Getting Ready To: Slap flies that are trying to rape my face. =__="
070. Listening To: Kryptos
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: I'm not a plan person...
072. Waiting for: Nothing...
073. Want Kids: Sure, some day, I guess
074. Want To Get Married: Too early to think about it... I'm a freaking teen.
075. Careers in mind: Anything in the music industry.
WHICH IS BETTER ON BOY/GIRL :
076. Lips Or Eyes: I like to consider the body a whole entity so neither.
077. Shorter Or Taller: Than me? Neither.
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous: Both.
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms: Read 076!
080. Sensitive Or Loud: What does that even mean?
081. Hookup Or Relationship: Relationship I guess...
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant: Too polar of a difference. I'd say somewhere in the middle.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: Yep
084. Ran Away From Home: Heck no!
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense: Yes, for self defense. Then I dropped it...
086. Killed Somebody: Does almost maiming count as killing? I almost maimed myself with a hatchet once.
087. Broken Someone's Heart: I'd certainly hope not...
088. Been Mistaken for the Opposite Gender: Seriously? Have you ever seen a chick with a genuine goatee?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself: Sometimes...
091. Miracles: Yes
092. Love At First Sight: No.
093. Heaven: Yes
094. Santa Claus: Nope.
096. Magic: If you mean spells and witchcraft, no. If you mean making someone's pain go away by means of illusion, then yes.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: (I thought this was called "100 Truths", why would I have lied until now?)
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: Yes. Not telling who.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: Having conflicting thoughts about that one...
099. Do You Believe In God: Yes. I have no choice.
100. Post As 100 Truths And Tag Five:
Have fun unlucky people!